Global life sciences company seeking to hire experienced Communications Manager. This company is a world leader in medical technology, is dedicated to limiting uncertainty for surgeons, so they can concentrate on providing the best patient care. They offer innovative solutions in orthopedic extremity surgery, neurosurgery, reconstructive and general surgery, and regenerative wound care.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Develop communications plans for various organizational changes, strategic initiatives, and employee engagement efforts.
- Create content for internal and external channels (including digital media), as well as proofreading and approving content supplied by other departments.
- Write, edit, develop and distribute various written communications and leadership presentations.
- Support external public relations/traditional media relations, including vetting and providing counsel. Write and distribute news releases and build relationships with local and national media outlets.
- Develop strong relationships and partner effectively with Global Operations teams and corporate function stakeholders, such as HR.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required for his position:
- Bachelor's degree in communications, public relations, journalism, or marketing
- Minimum 5 to 7 years of related corporate communications experience
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Highly proficient in Word, PowerPoint, SharePoint
- Digital media management experience (social media, website, online communication design/development)
- Possess good judgement and ability to work with a variety of people and groups in a collaborative and constructive manner
- Strong project management skills, well-organized, with excellent eye for details
- Ability to manage multiple projects effectively under pressure
- Be highly creative and imaginative, and curious about clients' needs
- Understand the different language styles that appeal to various target audiences
- Work within strict budgets